- Performed background research, user analysis, and A/B testing as part of the design process for a new subscription model.
- Configured final tuning parameters and UX flow for a viral engagement feature which increased Facebook-feed app entry by 36%.
- Designed initial UX wireframes and design specifications for a new feature expected to increase Daily Active Users up to 10%.
- Analyzed player demographics by monthly spend to better know the sources of revenue, and which players to target for new features.
- Managed, analyzed, and reported on key metrics for various in-app experiments.
I'm a product designer, and recent grad from Systems Design Engineering at the University of Waterloo. This multidisciplinary engineering background allows me to bring a holistic process to everything I design.
I have designed at Noom, KnowRoaming, Sony and Zynga in places like Toronto and New York, and won the Norman Esch Entrepreneurship award with Chameleon Hearing Protection.
When I'm not making products, I enjoy making music. In April 2017 I had the amazing opportunity to sing at the Beacon Theatre in New York with the Water Boys for the ICCA finals.