- Performed background research, user analysis, and A/B testing as part of the design process for a new subscription model.
- Configured final tuning parameters and UX flow for a viral engagement feature which increased Facebook-feed app entry by 36%.
- Designed initial UX wireframes and design specifications for a new feature expected to increase Daily Active Users up to 10%.
- Analyzed player demographics by monthly spend to better know the sources of revenue, and which players to target for new features.
- Managed, analyzed, and reported on key metrics for various in-app experiments.
I'm a product designer, and recent grad from Systems Design Engineering at the University of Waterloo, with a minor in Cognitive Science. My multidisciplinary background allows me to bring a holistic process to everything I design.
I've designed at Noom, KnowRoaming, Sony and Zynga, conducting user research, developing user flows and wireframes, refining UIs, and testing prototypes. I recently won the Norman Esch Entrepreneurship award with Chameleon Hearing Protection.
When I'm not making products, I enjoy making music. In April 2017 I had the amazing opportunity to sing at the Beacon Theatre in New York with the Water Boys for the ICCA finals.